Near Aubenas and ideally situated to the alternation of rest moments with tourist visits, sports or cultural activities, the house is surrounded by fig trees, pink laurels, flowers and the shadow of a lime tree.
The house is located at the end of an Ardèche typical hamlet, named Le Feschet, in Vesseaux commune (07200) with an old fort and a church with porch from the XIII century.
The house comprises:
Living room of 32 sqm (344 sqf), with 4 directions opening, with old tiles and fire place.
It is composed of:
- a drawing room with extensible couch (140 centimetres, can be transformed into a bed), 4 armchairs, 1 little table, 1 HI/FI system, 1 oak piece of furniture, a TV set and a DVD player
- a dining room composed of a 6 persons table, 7 chairs, old cupboard, 1 dresser with bookcase
1 big bedroom with
- 1 bed of 160 centimetres and night stand
- 1 small cabinet, 1 desk, 1 armchair
One bedroom with direct access to the terrace:
- 1 bed of 140 centimetres with nigh stand
- One bathroom completely made of Briare tiles, with sink, shower and toilet
One small kitchen, completely equipped with:
- 1 stainless steel sink
- 4 gaz burners.
- 1 oven and 1 microwaves oven
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 dishwashing machine
- 1 washing machine
- 1 cabinet
- 1 boiler
One Bath room with:
* Hair drier
Flat and enclosed land of 600 sqm (6,500sqf), with independent entrance and private parking
- view to south, east and west
- terrace with vine
- walled grill/BBQ
- garden furniture: table, chairs, lounge chairs, hammock, sun umbrella
- The entire house is heated by electrical heaters
- Lingerie and towels included
- The beds are made on arrival.
- Child pack offered upon request.