From the Country, according to your desires or your mood, you can discover the beauty of the region, you can play the sport for you, go to concerts, movies … and yet you enjoy specialties Ardèche. Or sit quietly in a hammock in the shade of fruit trees.
From April 2015; the The Chauvet-Pont-d’Arc Cave will open to the public. It is a cave that contains the earliest known and best preserved figurative cave paintings in the world, as well as other evidence of Upper Paleolithic life. It is situated about 40 minutes away from the gite.
Visit the cave Chauvet Pont D’Arc web site.
Some examples of walks:
- Aubenas – (7 kms), its Saturday morning market and its many shops, two cinemas which one of arthouse ….
- Vals Les Bains – (10 kms) spa town, with its spa (wellness package), the Olympic swimming pool, casino, park …..
- Antraigues – Village character perched on a rocky outcrop and made famous by Jean Ferrat
- Voguë – ranked among the “most beautiful villages in France” with its castle at the foot of the cliff overlooking the Ardèche.
- Balazuc– Medieval Village on the banks of the Ardèche, He also ranked among the “most beautiful villages in France”
- Labeaume – Village of nature at the foot of impressive cliffs.
- Thines – Magnificent Romanesque chapel on the road to Saint Jacques de Compostela.
- The Gorges de l’Ardèche – Vallon Pont d’Arc, the Chauvet and Avens. (Orgnac and Marsal)
- The Ardèche Plateau at 1000m above sea level, Lake Issarlès, Mont Gerbier of Reeds, many hikes and why not, in winter, cross country, track or shoeing Croix de Bauzon or the neck of the Chavade.
- The Grand Site of Aven d’Orgnac was one of the first historical sites to obtain the Grand Site of France label. Awarded in 2004 by the state, the award provides evidence of site quality, including sustainable development. The prehistoric museum, the Cave and Mother Nature welcome you;